|Estimated delivery||1 - 3 days|
|Estimated delivery||3 - 7 days|
Enquiries can be made by e-mailing us at:
Or call us on:
[+32] 03 289 90 60
Purchased items can be returned within 14 days of the delivery date.
If you wish to return an item of your order you can email [email protected] for a return form.
The costs for the return are for the customer. We do not pay for additional customer tax.
Please make sure that the return form is completed and included in the package.
Without this return form we will not be able to process your return.
· Items must be returned in perfect condition: make sure all products are exactly as you received them, with the tag and seal still attached.
· All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you have decided to keep them.
· Shoes should be returned in their original and undamaged shoebox, as this is considered part of the product. Please make sure to return the shoes and shoebox inside another solid cardboard box in order to avoid damage to the original packaging.
Please follow the below instructions to return your item:
1. Place the item(s) and the completed return form in the original shipping box, or use an alternative solid packaging method.
2. Close securely
3. Take the package to your nearest post office and ship back to us within 14 days of the delivery date of your order. It is your own responsibility to ship the package with a track & trace.
Please send your package to:
4. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If the return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or original payment method within 14 days depending on your credit card issuer’s policies. Return payments are made on Mondays. In case of sale items, we will refund the sale price of the item.
We are unable to offer exchanges at this time, however we do accept returns. We ask you to return the original item for a refund and then proceed to place a new order for the appropriate item.